50 quick tactics to improve your wealth
1. Take time to plan. Invest time in working out a long-term and short-term financial plan. The worst thing one can do is start trying to accumulate wealth without a real idea of what they are going to do tomorrow.
2. Invest wisely. Research stocks and know the amount of money you are willing to lose. High return equals high risk. Stay diversified and you should not be disappointed.
3. Pay yourself first. One simple word, save. Before you pay rent, bills and the like, pay yourself that is why you work. Take it out of the money been before it gets passed around.
4. Use cash. Using cash not only gives you bargaining power, but it also brings spending to a more tactile experience. It is much easier to impulse buy with a card, but counting out the cash is a bit harder to do.
5. Do not depend on a credit card. Credit cards are not bad in and of themselves, but if you are relying on a credit card to pay your rent or bills, then you have a serious problem. Get on your feet first.
6. Pay off debt. Get the monkey off of your back and pay off those outstanding credit card bills or your student loans. Your personal net worth will never increase until the debt is g-o-n-e.
7. Pay cash for big-ticket items. This makes you save and think about whether or not you really need that 80-inch plasma TV. It also gives you bargaining power at the check out stand. Try it, it works.
8. Shop around. Prices on big ticket items and even cars and comparable houses vary from street to street. Know what is the going rate in a given area for a given item.
9. Give to charities. Read any book about people who were able to amass a ton of wealth and they will say that they gave to charities on a consistent basis. Karma, anyone?
10. Budget. Take control of your money, do not let it control you. Budgeting allows you to tell your money where to go and what to do. It is the single most helpful practice to get into on one’s way to becoming wealthy.
11. Practice. Try out a budget for a month or two weeks. Did it work for you? If you cannot stick to it, then toss it. A budget has to work to be beneficial.
12. Find out what you are spending your money on. Track all your spending for a month, cash, checks and automatic debits included. Find out what is important to you by where you send your money.
13. Set financial goals. Whether it is saving $100 a month or having $30,000 in savings. Set the goal, write it down, and keep track of your progress. Every one cent counts.
14. Most goals in a place that can be seen. Make a poster or computer printout of your goal and put it somewhere you can see it every day. This will keep you focused on your financial goal.
15. Be thrifty. Every penny counts. Scour the newspaper for sales. If you can get something used, do it. Reuses and recycle as well.
16. Swallow your pride. Pride comes before a fall. Learn that you are not perfect and that you may have to change your standard of living to a lower status to attain a higher status later on.
17. Bargain shop. There are tons of stores that offer great deals. Calculate the time and gas it would take to get from each sale. Some bargains are worth the time and drive, others are not.
18. Barter. Do you have something, an item or a talent that allows you to barter your time or services for something else? Tree trimming or cookie baking for a new entertainment center? You betcha.
19. Make a deal (even at Wal mart). Just about every store will allow for some haggling. Find the right manager and decide what you are willing to pay. The floor model may have a scratch on the back that will save you a couple hundred bucks. It never hurts to ask.
20. Be prepared to walk away. If you cannot come to a win-win bargain with a seller, be prepared to walk away, and then do it. If you are not willing to walk away, your bargaining power is cut by half.
21. Know your limits. Know how much you can afford to spend on an item before you go into to purchase it. If the price is out of reach, then move on. You are actually saving money then.
22. Give yourself some blow money. Allow yourself to have the freedom of being able to spend money on silly and frivolous things. A shoestring budget will do nothing but choke you. Allow for some cushion and some fun!
23. Think positively. Most of the time we tend to concentrate on what we do not have or cannot have yet. Focus on your blessings and the things you do have, more than likely you are already blessed beyond reason!
24. Be choosy, it’s your money. You are in control of your money. Do not let people guilt trip you into buying a million brownies for the rhino scout club. You choose what to spend it on.
25. Be patient. Building wealth takes time. It may be slow going at first, but once building wealth becomes a snowball, you will really start seeing some differences. But be patient in the beginning.
26. Be an expert. Learn all you can about money markets, insurance, and products that you want to buy. Consumer reports is a great resource and well worth the subscription rate.
27. Long haul investing. The stock market has NEVER lost money over a thirty-year span. Long-term investing is safe and has solid returns.
28. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. From your co-worker’s money making scheme to the Hybrid car for less the $5,000, if it doesn’t make sense, then don’t buy it. Trust your instincts.
29. Gauge your wealth in more than cash. Cash is only one part of wealth. What about cars, homes, boats, and properties that you may own?
30. Be content. Contentment leads to great gain. Always being hungry for more will only leave you famished in the end. Learn to accept what you have, then more will come.
31. Set 3, 5, 10, 20 year goals. It is important to keep short-term goals that are reachable to keep you motivated, but you also need a longer-term goal to make sure you end up where you want to.
32. Find out what is important to you. Is it cash in the bank? A nice home? A ranch with emus? Discover what you really think wealthy is for you, not what the world tells you is wealthy.
33. Talk with a financial advisor. Many credit unions and some banks even have them on staff and if you are a member, you can talk with them for free. You share your goals, they do the numbers.
34. Work off debt. There are actually some government programs that will forgive your government loans by trading work hours. It is definitely worth looking into.
35. Know how your bank works. Read the small print on your bank statement. What are they charging you for? Can you get ATM fees returned by using a direct deposit? This can save you up to $50 a month.
36. Budget to live on 70% of your income. The rest of your money should go to shavings, investing, and charity. If you can get by on 70% of your income, even an economic hardship should not through you for a loop.
37. Keep an attitude of gratitude. Be thankful for what you have and the opportunities that you have been given. A rancid attitude of entitlement will close the doors of opportunity very quickly.
38. Find some way to make money doing what you love. Everyone has to work and make money, sometimes it is doing what we love, but most often we just tolerate it. Find ways to turn your passions into money.
39. Stay focused. The new care that comes out in the spring or that big plasma TV sale can set your goals back months. Keep focused on the prize.
40. Keep the big picture in mind. Even if you blow your budget for a week or a month, keep on track. Do not through away your long-term plan. Even two steps forward and one back means progress.
41. Keep visual reminders of your goals and dreams. Create a vision board to keep you motivated for your goals. Images are powerful reminders of what you are working so hard to achieve.
42. Simplify and remove clutter from your life. This means not only material things (like that old Pinto in the backyard) but also things that needlessly consume your time. Keep life simple.
43. Find out what is important. For some people, it is the thrill of the hunt that is important, medium to high-risk investments might be okay for them. For others the goal is security, low-risk investments would then be the way to go.
44. Make choices daily. Do not live in the past of life for tomorrow. Take control of today and make the choices for today. Do not borrow trouble.
45. Institute a cool off period for impulsive buys. You see it, you want it. Write it down, take a picture of it. Then go home. Post in on your fridge and wait ten days. If you still want it at that point, then begin to plan to buy it.
46. Don’t shop hungry. Shopping while hungry lessens your will and resolve to stick to a budget, and you also end up buying more expensive and less healthy foods.
47. Stay educated. Get a subscription to consumer reports. Spend time online reading reviews of products and services. Ask around at work for advice before a purchase. Knowledge is power.
48. Stay true to yourself. Do not get caught up in other peoples dreams and schemes. You have your plan and what you want in your life. Do not let someone else take control of that.
49. Do not look the part, be the part. Act the part, save, be thrifty, be educated and the rest will come.
50. Get excited and build momentum. The more headway you make, the more momentum builds behind you. The more you save, the more debt you pay off, the more you can save and the more you can pay off debts. It’s a snowball effect.
Donald Lawrence & Co. - Spiritual
Lyrics soon to come.
Spiritual teacher tells all, before he dies. Incredible!
Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/entvisual Never Seen Illuminati Spiritual teacher tells all, before he dies Mysteries Happening worldwide bible prophecy ...
5 Signs You're Having a True Spiritual Awakening
5 Signs You're Having a True Spiritual Awakening June 13, 2018 by Mystical Raven mysticalraven.com This Article: ...
Daily Update- Spiritual Awakening Survival and Forgiveness!
If You Recognize Any Of These 6 Signs You Have A Spiritual Gift (Pay Attention To #3)
Hit the to join the notification squad! Help BeTheLight [BTL] raise the vibrations and SHARE this video with your family and friends.
Manifest WEALTH While You SLEEP
Manifest WEALTH While You SLEEP Use Headphones for best Results ☆Download Mp3 Here!: https://sellfy.com/p/GeUU/ In this audio, you will be guided ...
THE SECRETS OF THE WEALTHY - Motivational Video
If you think this video will help somebody, please Share it and don't forget to Subscribe for weekly videos. Thank you!
Jaimie Johnson: Born Rich, Children Of the Insanely Wealthy
The first of two films by Jamie Johnson, heir to the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical fortune, captures the rituals, worries and social customs of the current ...
How To Get Rich: 10 Reasons Why Most Don’t Become Wealthy
Why do some people seem to get rich, while others stay where they are no matter how hard they try? In this video, Dan and his good friend and mentee, Stefan ...
What Skills Will Make Me Wealthy?
Did you know that there are skills that can bring you wealth? Interesting, right? In this video, Stephen Michael Miller provides us with 5 skills that can make us ...
Hot Offer For Anyone Into Spirituality, Energy Healing, Yoga Or Reiki In General. Full Sales Funnel And Commissions Throughout. Free + Shipping Offer Really Grabs Customers Attention!
Awaken Spiritual Guidance Is A Unique Program From Dr. Steve G. Jones, A CB All-star With A Phenomenal Record Of Making Millions For Other CB Affiliates.
How To Attract Your Twin Flame/soul Mate. Is Your Child An Indigo? How To Be An Energy Healer. How To Use Reiki, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy. Read The Tarot. Manifesting. About Belief, Gratitude Etc. How To Read The Akashic Records.
Spiritual Recovery From Narcissistic Abuse Is A Powerful 100 Page E-book Written To Guide Those Who Have Been Involved In Relati
Spiritual Ethical Will Ebook Offers Step-by-step Guidance To Writing Your Ethical Will So You Can Leave Your Heirs A Legacy That Is Equal To Or Greater Than Material Possessions!
This Is A Super High Quality Funnel Which Focuses On Helping People Unblock Their Spiritual Chakras And Begin Living A Magical Life. 60% Front And Back End Commissions. Highly Converts In Spirituality And Alternative Beliefs Niche!
A Timely New-age/sci-fi E-book & Game For Your Personal Survival During The Spiritual (r)evolution.
Full Shopping Cart- Brainwave Recordings, Health, Wealth, Prosperity, Manifestation, Success. Crystal Sets- Crystal Activation, Physical Cd's Spiritual And Metaphysical Strong Sales
Hot Offer For Anyone Into Manifestation, Law Of Attraction, Crystals, Reiki, Energy Healing, Yoga Or Spirituality In General! Full Sales Funnel With 3 Upsells.
The Wealthy Know The Secrets To Making Money While You Sleep. Find Out More About How You Can Make Passive Income Online The Easy Way.
Low Priced Front End Offer + Continuity + Multiple Immediate Upsells = High Epc's For You And Great Feedback From Your Tribe. Treat Your List To This Affordable And Psychologically Captivating Offer That Makes People Start Thinking And Acting Like Wealthi
New Blockbuster From Joe Vitale & Steve G. Jones
Cracking The Millionaire Mind Is An Easy Win For You And Your List. Take Advantage Of An Always-hot Niche, A Top-selling Author Who's Made CB Affiliates Millions. Get Your Hoplink And Get Started!
Wakeup Millionaire - New Personal Development Program Pays 70% On Front-end And 50% On Back-end! Salescopy With Proven Sales Conversion For The Self Improvement & Entrepreneurship Niche. Get Affiliate Promo Tools At www.wakeupmillionaire.com/affiliate.htm
"get The Best Grades With The Least Amount Of Effort". The Title Says It All. Reveals Speed Study And Accelerated Learning Techniques So You Can Study Smarter, Not Harder. Simple System That Anyone Can Use To Improve Their Grades And Earn More Money.
Commission $118 Per Sale! Brand New To CB But Tested A Huge 4.6% To Big List. Most Comprehensive, Guaranteed Way To Wealth Ever. Subscribers Will Love You. Physical Delivery Of Powerfully Effective 15 Dvds & 9 Cds Increases Conversions & Reduces Refunds.
Use The Scientific Blueprint To Manifest Your Intentions Into Reality, Through A Step-by-step Guided Process Of Mental Exercises, Physical Actions And Emotional Conditioning. Attract Wealth, Prosperity And Love With The Manifestation Code.
Earn 75 Percent Promoting The Guide That Teaches Entrepreneurs To Identify Their Productivity Shortcomings And Eliminate The Bad Habits That Keep Them From Working At Full Money-making Capacity. Http://superproductivitysecrets.com/performance/af filiates
Wealth Manifestation Program By Dr. Steve G. Jones
Spiritual crisis: Philosophy, paranoia collide in 'First Reformed'June 15, 2018 - Albuquerque Journal
The pastor of a historic church in a rustic area of upstate New York, Ernst Toller (Ethan Hawke) is facing a spiritual crisis. An old-style Protestant house of worship, his First Reformed Church has a tiny congregation, drawing more tourists than...
We now know what a spiritual awakening looks like inside the brainJune 14, 2018 - Big Think (blog)
Might not science inform spirituality and vice-versa? One problem is, there's a great range of opinions on what exactly spirituality is. It also varies across cultures and has been interpreted differently at different times in history. Generally...
'I am a spiritual healer': Uthando Nes'thembu's Musa MselekuJune 15, 2018 - Channel 24
Cape Town - He's a husband to four wives, a father to 10 children, a reality TV star and a businessman. But there's another title he goes by that he doesn't like to broadcast too loudly: he's also a spiritual healer. Yet it's a part of himself he can't...
What happens in the brain during a spiritual experience?June 9, 2018 - Medical News Today
Due to the fact that the concept of "spirituality" can be understood in so many different ways across cultures and individuals — and that whatever someone may term a "spiritual experience" can stimulate the brain in very complex ways — it has been...
A man should manifest a steady, spiritual leadership in the familyJune 14, 2018 - Gallipolis Daily Tribune
So, here we go, men. The Father's Day recognition approaches. As far as being a father goes, the Word of God indicates that much is expected of us in terms of spiritual leadership within our family ranks. The expectations make us wriggle uncomfortably...
Spiritual notesJune 15, 2018 - Altoona Mirror
Religious organizations are invited to submit upcoming events, special speakers and other items to be published free of charge in Spiritual Notes. Items can be emailed to. email@example.com or call Holly at. 946-7451. Items may also be...
For me, losing weight, exercising may require a spiritual awakeningJune 14, 2018 - Lexington Herald Leader
Ladies and gentlemen, you can't see it yet, but you might be beholding the improved, svelte, health-conscious me, a mere celery-crunching shadow of my former self. Recently, I became the object of an uncoordinated, serial intercession. Within a span of...
Neural Scans Show What Spiritual Experiences Look Like in the BrainJune 12, 2018 - Inverse
People have had spiritual experiences for thousands of years — through religion, meditation, and sometimes psychotropic drugs. But the digital age has reshaped our relationship toward transcendence: Movements like transhumanism turn to technology to...
Elevated Existence June 2018 Spiritual and Self-Help Book PicksJune 15, 2018 - Elevated Existence Magazine
Each month, a ton of new spiritual and self-help books hit the market. It's easy to get overwhelmed or miss out on some new releases. I created Elevated Existence Monthly Book Picks to help narrow down your search, and make sure you don't miss some...
Young, Wealthy Americans Want to Leave a Socially Responsible LegacyJune 28, 2018 - ThinkAdvisor
Wealthy Americans are increasingly thinking about the effects of their money throughout their lives and beyond, according to a recent survey commissioned by RBC Wealth Management. The poll found that high-net-worth Gen Xers and millennials are in the...
A Trump attack on an Amazon 'scam' is dividing wealthy Democrats and Republicans: CNBC survey revealsJune 28, 2018 - CNBC
That wide gap between Democrats and Republicans on the issue was partially a function of wealthy Republicans not wanting to answer the question. Twenty-five percent of wealthy Republicans said Amazon has neither hurt nor helped the U.S. Post Office,...
Wealthy widow to be evicted from $10M Pierre Hotel padJune 29, 2018 - New York Post
The wealthy widow of a Greek shipping heir is getting the heave-ho from her $10 million Pierre Hotel pad. A Manhattan Surrogate's Court judge has ordered Tara Kulukundis, 73, evicted from her co-op apartment eight years after her spouse Michael...
Opinion: Here's some money advice for wealthy athletes you can use off the fieldJune 28, 2018 - MarketWatch
Justin McCarthy knows that when it comes to saving, investing, and planning for life ahead, there's no off-season. McCarthy, a New York-based managing partner and Certified Financial Planner with Mariner Wealth Advisors, works with more than 100...
Wealthy Canadians hiding up to $240B abroad, CRA saysJune 28, 2018 - CBC.ca
Well-heeled Canadians have hidden up to $240.5 billion in foreign accounts and are dodging up to $3 billion a year in federal tax on those funds, according to...
Wealthy Millennials Fuel Impact Investing GainsJune 26, 2018 - Barron's
Overall, 40% of high-net-worth investors surveyed by U.S. Trust, the private wealth management arm of Bank of America, either own or invest in companies with a strong environmental, social, political, and governance (ESG) track record, compared to 38%...
Australian funds to target Asia's wealthy after new legislationJune 29, 2018 - International Investment
Australian investment funds will be allowed to be marketed across Asia through a new so-called passport agreement. Both houses of the Australian parliament passed legislation that will allow investors to tap into Asia's growing affluent and middle...
Wealthy Americans are just as scared about rising healthcare costs as everyone elseJune 28, 2018 - Employee Benefit Adviser
Even affluent Americans are concerned about how they will pay for their healthcare costs in retirement. Seventy-three percent of affluent, older adults, who make $150,000 or more a year, list out-of-control healthcare costs as one of their top fears in...
Even Wealthy Americans Are Worried About Healthcare in RetirementJune 27, 2018 - Motley Fool
In fact, 73% of wealthy older adults say that out-of-control healthcare costs rank highly among their greatest retirement-related fears. That's the latest from a Nationwide Retirement Institute study, which also found that 53% of well-off older...