1. Read uplifting books. Spend time each day reading a book that encourages and inspires you. It can be biographical, fiction or nonfiction. Check the library, they often have an inspirational section.
2. Meditate for 15 minutes a day. This can be prayer, but it does not have to be. Take time to center yourself and meditate on a thought, phrase, or image. This will help you connect to your deeper self.
3. Quite your mind through meditation. Allow your thoughts to flow freely. Not judging them, not holding on to them, just let them flow.
4. Think positive. Positive thinking uplifts the spirit and lightens the soul. It allows your inner person to breathe without the weight and stresses of the world.
5. Be thankful. Spend a few moments each day reciting what you are thankful for. It can be material things or even people. If they are people, take a moment and write them a note letting them know why you are thankful for them.
6. Develop tolerance. Not everything can be the way you like it. Learning to tolerate the tough times allows you to enjoy the good times even more.
7. Be patient. Both with yourself and with others. Spirituality is a journey and will take time. Everyone is on a different path and going at a different speed. Let things come to you.
8. Learn your strengths and amplify them. Find out what you are really good at and do it even more. The more you do it the stronger you will get. Accentuate your best quality, do not downplay it!
9. Find your spiritual passion. What is it that your spirit hunger for? Is it peace? Helping others? Contentment? Whatever it is, search for what drives you and seek to fulfill it.
10. Accept your spiritual side. Do not let the world take your spirit away. We are all spiritual beings, except that part of you and begin to explore it.
11. Journal. Take time every day or every other day to write down your thoughts and dreams. Make the journal your own, you decide how to write and when to do so.
12. Pray. A spiritual connection with a greater spirit can help guide you through the uncertainties of life. It is also a great way of relieving stress and giving things over that you have no control over.
13. Be around spiritual people. Good company creates good morals. Pick your friends wisely, if you want to be more spiritual, choose to be around people that are spiritually minded, it will rub off.
14. Listen. Take time to slow down and listen to what the universe is saying to you. Also take time to listen to that messages you are sending to yourself.
15. Slow down. Turn off the TV, radio and computer. Take a stroll outside or set aside a weekend without electronic distractions. Allow yourself to be a receiver.
16. Get in a routine. Start the morning off with some mediation and prayer; it is a great way to start the day. End the day with some quiet time to reconnect.
17. Begin practicing spiritual disciplines. Disciplines such as prayer, reading holy texts, and fasting is great ways to begin to explore your spiritual side.
18. Search for what hinders you. Look inside yourself and examine your thoughts and beliefs. Are certain thoughts getting in your way of becoming more spiritual? How can you combat those thoughts?
19. Take care of yourself physically. The spiritual and the physical are intrinsically linked together. Taking care of your body e.g. getting plenty of rest, eating, exercising, in turn, primes you to take care of your spirit.
20. Find a spiritual guide. Look for someone that has been down the path that you want to go do. Ask them to walk the road with you and guide you down the difficult passages.
21. Surround yourself with inspirational sayings. Printouts posted around your bedroom or quotes are written on the bathroom mirror can help keep you centered and focused throughout the day.
22. Surround yourself with inspirational images. This can be landscapes, people, statues, or artifacts. Create a spiritual environment and spiritual growth is soon to follow.
23. Get involved in service to others. Serving others is a great way to get in touch with the common condition of humanity. It serves a deeper need in all of us to be significant and make a difference.
24. Give time. It could be just taking time to listen to a friend in distress or helping someone alongside the road. Put your schedule on hold for a second and invest in others.
25. Give money. Sacrificial giving has been a tenant of many spiritual paths for thousands of years. It is a constant reminder of our responsibility to others and the futility of living for wealth.
26. Stay connected. Find a group of believers that are of similar mind to you. Spend time with them weekly and use them for spiritual guidance and support. The world is much too hard to take on by oneself.
27. Ask for help. We often have needs that need to get met that we wait around for other people to meet, thinking they should do it naturally. Well, most of the time we have not because we ask not. Ask.
28. Set goals. Write down a description of where you want to be on the spiritual journey. Be as specific as possible. Then map out how you think you could get there. Share it with a friend for some feedback.
29. Identify what distresses you. Do an internal check and find out what things (behaviors, thoughts, feelings) are getting in your way of becoming more spiritual.
30. Set boundaries. Allow yourself to be your own person. Be kind, caring and gracious, but be no one’s doormat. Service is given, not taken.
31. Connect with nature. Take a nature hike or go camping for a weekend. Enjoy creation and marvel at the natural wonders of the world.
32. Let go. Let go of bitterness that has been brewing inside of you for many years. It does nothing but poison your life.
33. Be purposeful. Live life with gusto. Have a purpose in life and fulfill it. Look at the many roles you have in life and try to be the best at each role.
34. Unplug from life’s electronics. Take a weekend and unplug. Unplug the TV, turn off the cell phone, leave the computer off and click the radio off. Spend time-related to others or resting.
35. Take a spiritual retreat. This can be on your own or with friends or a church group. Be encouraged and take some reading material and a journal.
36. Go to a workshop or seminar. There are almost always free spiritually based seminars and workshops going on. Find one that interests you and check it out. You might just learn something new.
37. Reconnect with your past. Where have you been in life? What challenges have you overcome? Who was important in your upbringing? Let your heart guide you in how you respond to these questions.
38. Consider where you are burning out. Burn out is a major cause of spiritual depression. Find out where all your energy is leaking out. Perhaps you just need to take a break from it.
39. Address myths you believe about yourself. Our mind is always making up stories about ourselves that are not true. Combat those myths with truths that you know from reality.
40. Find truth in yourself. For many people, their spiritual journey starts within. Self discovery can lead to a spiritual revelation.
41. Talk to many different leaders of faith. Get as many perspectives on spirituality as you can. They are usually all to ready to share.
42. Go to the library. It’s a cheap way to get your hands on all kinds of religious and spiritual material.
43. Accept grace. Grace is getting something that one does not deserve. Accept forgiveness.
44. Be merciful. Overlook the follies and mistakes of others, as you would like them to do to you.
45. Challenge yourself and your own beliefs. Write down your core beliefs then begin writing why you believe them.
46. Sing. Singing is the outlet of the soul. If lights the spirits and endears the soul.
47. Use your talents. Find ways to serve other using your talents.
48. Keep it simple. Simple is the best way to go, do not get your mind working on too many concepts or involved in too many activities. One or two at the most will do.
49. Find forgiveness for yourself. The journey to spiritual enlightenment begins with forgiving yourself for past missteps. Let go, learn from it, and move on.
50. Take your journey one day at a time. You cannot become Gandhi or Mother Theresa overnight. Be patient with yourself and enjoy every day as they come.
Donald Lawrence & Co. - Spiritual
Lyrics soon to come.
Spiritual teacher tells all, before he dies. Incredible!
Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/entvisual Never Seen Illuminati Spiritual teacher tells all, before he dies Mysteries Happening worldwide bible prophecy ...
5 Signs You're Having a True Spiritual Awakening
5 Signs You're Having a True Spiritual Awakening June 13, 2018 by Mystical Raven mysticalraven.com This Article: ...
Daily Update- Spiritual Awakening Survival and Forgiveness!
If You Recognize Any Of These 6 Signs You Have A Spiritual Gift (Pay Attention To #3)
Hit the to join the notification squad! Help BeTheLight [BTL] raise the vibrations and SHARE this video with your family and friends.
Hot Offer For Anyone Into Spirituality, Energy Healing, Yoga Or Reiki In General. Full Sales Funnel And Commissions Throughout. Free + Shipping Offer Really Grabs Customers Attention!
Awaken Spiritual Guidance Is A Unique Program From Dr. Steve G. Jones, A CB All-star With A Phenomenal Record Of Making Millions For Other CB Affiliates.
How To Attract Your Twin Flame/soul Mate. Is Your Child An Indigo? How To Be An Energy Healer. How To Use Reiki, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy. Read The Tarot. Manifesting. About Belief, Gratitude Etc. How To Read The Akashic Records.
Spiritual Recovery From Narcissistic Abuse Is A Powerful 100 Page E-book Written To Guide Those Who Have Been Involved In Relati
Spiritual Ethical Will Ebook Offers Step-by-step Guidance To Writing Your Ethical Will So You Can Leave Your Heirs A Legacy That Is Equal To Or Greater Than Material Possessions!
This Is A Super High Quality Funnel Which Focuses On Helping People Unblock Their Spiritual Chakras And Begin Living A Magical Life. 60% Front And Back End Commissions. Highly Converts In Spirituality And Alternative Beliefs Niche!
A Timely New-age/sci-fi E-book & Game For Your Personal Survival During The Spiritual (r)evolution.
Full Shopping Cart- Brainwave Recordings, Health, Wealth, Prosperity, Manifestation, Success. Crystal Sets- Crystal Activation, Physical Cd's Spiritual And Metaphysical Strong Sales
Hot Offer For Anyone Into Manifestation, Law Of Attraction, Crystals, Reiki, Energy Healing, Yoga Or Spirituality In General! Full Sales Funnel With 3 Upsells.
Spiritual crisis: Philosophy, paranoia collide in 'First Reformed'June 15, 2018 - Albuquerque Journal
The pastor of a historic church in a rustic area of upstate New York, Ernst Toller (Ethan Hawke) is facing a spiritual crisis. An old-style Protestant house of worship, his First Reformed Church has a tiny congregation, drawing more tourists than...
We now know what a spiritual awakening looks like inside the brainJune 14, 2018 - Big Think (blog)
Might not science inform spirituality and vice-versa? One problem is, there's a great range of opinions on what exactly spirituality is. It also varies across cultures and has been interpreted differently at different times in history. Generally...
'I am a spiritual healer': Uthando Nes'thembu's Musa MselekuJune 15, 2018 - Channel 24
Cape Town - He's a husband to four wives, a father to 10 children, a reality TV star and a businessman. But there's another title he goes by that he doesn't like to broadcast too loudly: he's also a spiritual healer. Yet it's a part of himself he can't...
What happens in the brain during a spiritual experience?June 9, 2018 - Medical News Today
Due to the fact that the concept of "spirituality" can be understood in so many different ways across cultures and individuals — and that whatever someone may term a "spiritual experience" can stimulate the brain in very complex ways — it has been...
A man should manifest a steady, spiritual leadership in the familyJune 14, 2018 - Gallipolis Daily Tribune
So, here we go, men. The Father's Day recognition approaches. As far as being a father goes, the Word of God indicates that much is expected of us in terms of spiritual leadership within our family ranks. The expectations make us wriggle uncomfortably...
Spiritual notesJune 15, 2018 - Altoona Mirror
Religious organizations are invited to submit upcoming events, special speakers and other items to be published free of charge in Spiritual Notes. Items can be emailed to. email@example.com or call Holly at. 946-7451. Items may also be...
For me, losing weight, exercising may require a spiritual awakeningJune 14, 2018 - Lexington Herald Leader
Ladies and gentlemen, you can't see it yet, but you might be beholding the improved, svelte, health-conscious me, a mere celery-crunching shadow of my former self. Recently, I became the object of an uncoordinated, serial intercession. Within a span of...
Neural Scans Show What Spiritual Experiences Look Like in the BrainJune 12, 2018 - Inverse
People have had spiritual experiences for thousands of years — through religion, meditation, and sometimes psychotropic drugs. But the digital age has reshaped our relationship toward transcendence: Movements like transhumanism turn to technology to...
Elevated Existence June 2018 Spiritual and Self-Help Book PicksJune 15, 2018 - Elevated Existence Magazine
Each month, a ton of new spiritual and self-help books hit the market. It's easy to get overwhelmed or miss out on some new releases. I created Elevated Existence Monthly Book Picks to help narrow down your search, and make sure you don't miss some...